As a result of the Regional Stay at Home Order for Southern California, we have temporarily closed the hotel for overnight accommodations, restaurants and spa. We currently plan to re-open these facilities on February 1, 2021.
The golf course and pro shop remain open welcoming guests and members. Advanced reservations are required, please book your tee time at Reservations.OjaiValleyInn.com
With the promise of brighter days ahead, we look forward to celebrating memorable moments together.
Our associates have been thoroughly trained on our new health and safety measures and can't wait to welcome you for a safe and memorable experience. The following video was created by Kennon Wolff, our Director of Service Excellence, as one of the many tools we have prepared to ensure a safe environment.
We are proud to have earned the following safety seal to demonstrate our commitment and dedication to providing a clean and safe stay at the Ojai Valley Inn.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures - for you, our other guests, and associates. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Ojai Valley Inn.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Ojai Valley Inn you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.
For timely travel updates and safety guidelines, we encourage you to view the resources below:
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- Ventura County Health Care Agency: http://www.vchca.org/health-information/covid19
- California Department of Public Health: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/nCOV2019.aspx
- California Hotel Lodging Association: https://calodging.com/coronavirus-information-resources
- U.S. Travel Association Resource Page: https://www.ustravel.org/coronavirus
- American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA): https://www.ahla.com/covid-19-resource-center