Spa Ojai is temporarily closed as we await guidelines from state and local officials to safely reopen. We look forward to welcoming you to the world-class Spa Ojai in the near future. For more information, please contact our reservations team at (877) 597-3731.
SPA OJAI HOURS
Spa Ojai | temporarily closed
Fitness Center | 6:30 AM - 11:00 AM daily (outdoor only)
Hours may vary according to season.
Reservations can be made by calling 888.772.6524, by touching the Spa button on a hotel guest telephone, or at the Spa reception desk. We recommend scheduling appointments two to three weeks in advance to ensure that you receive your preferred treatment times. Spa services and prices are subject to change without notice.
Spa Ojai is available to guests over the age of 18. Facials and Nail Salon services are available to guests 16 years of age or older. As a precaution, spa capacity has been limited to allow for the safety and comfort of all guests and associates.
Guests of the Ojai Valley Inn have complimentary use of the spa facilities when they purchase a Spa or Nail Salon treatment on the day of service. This includes use of all wet areas and locker room facilities. All resort guests, 16 years and older, may enjoy complimentary use of the spa pools, Mind & Body classes and fitness gym, based on availability.
SPA DAY GUESTS
Based on availability, guests who are not staying at the resort may schedule treatments at Spa Ojai Monday - Friday. With the purchase of a treatment, guests will have access to the spa pools, Mind & Body classes, fitness gym as well as indoor facilities on the day of their service. Spa Day Passes are not available for purchase.
SPA ARRIVAL PROCESS
Please arrive at the Spa at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to relax, enjoy our facility, and prepare for your services. All treatments will end at the scheduled time so that the next treatment may begin promptly. Should you arrive late for your appointment and the length of your treatment is reduced, you will be charge the full amount of your originally scheduled treatment.
For your convenience, at the time of check-in, a 20% Management Fee will be added to your treatment and activity list price. This charge includes gratuities for associates who serve you throughout the Spa Village. Management Fees are not prorated to reflect package or discounted pricing.
CANCELLATIONS, SCHEDULE CHANGES, AND NO-SHOW POLICY
Spa Ojai appointments and activities are guaranteed with a room confirmation number or valid credit card. Please provide at least six hours notice for cancellations or changes. Cancellations less than six hours in advance or no-shows will result in a 50% charge for the scheduled services. However, if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please contact us to cancel your service. You will not be charged a late cancellation fee if you cancel due to illness.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS CONSIDERATIONS
Many treatments are not advisable for women who are pregnant. If you have high blood pressure, allergies, or physical ailments or disabilities, or if you are pregnant, be sure to notify reservations so that they may better guide you through our menu of services. Additionally, please notify reservations if you prefer to schedule your service with an Oncology certified therapist.
At Spa Ojai, we have always held the safety and comfort of our guests and associates in the highest regard. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we've taken further measures to instill confidence in our wellness environment. Some of these enhanced measures include the following:
- - All associates will be certified in COVID-19 training and will perform a wellness self-assessment prior to their shift. Associates will wear face masks and use other personal protective equipment as appropriate.
- - We have heightened our already rigorous hygiene and sanitation standards to include thorough disinfecting of guest lockers and vanity stations between uses. Common areas of the spa will be treated regularly with an electrostatic sprayer for sanitation.
- - Our "Space is Beautiful" campaign and signage will be placed in all common areas to gently remind guests of physical distancing guidelines.
- - Between services, additional time will be dedicated to the sanitation and ventilation of treatment rooms including disinfection of treatment tables, face cradles, specialty equipment and surfaces.
- - Spa capacity has been limited to avoid overcrowding and allow for proper physical distancing with ease.
- - Strict, frequent hand washing practices are required for associates and encouraged for guests. Hand sanitizer will also be available in numerous locations throughout the spa.
In the interest of your health and for the consideration of others, please contact Spa Ojai at least six hours prior to your appointment time to reschedule your treatments should you be experiencing a sore throat, high fever, chills, sneezing, coughing, or runny nose. You will not be charged a cancellation fee if you cancel due to illness.
Please preserve our spa ambiance to allow for the mindful enrichment of yourself and others. During your time at the Spa Ojai Village and pools, please silence your electronics and be present.
Always the perfect choice for any occasion; available in any denomination. To purchase a gift card, please visit our Spa Boutique or our online gift card shop at ShopOjai.com.
When planning a visit to Spa Ojai for groups of 7 guests, please contact our Spa Group Coordinator at (805) 640-3584 for information about group packages and experiences and to book your special event with personalized attention.
HELPFUL SPA TIPS
Men should avoid shaving at least 4 hours prior to receiving a facial. When booking a facilitated stretch, wear loose comfortable fitting clothing. Alert Spa Ojai staff of any allergies or special conditions when booking your Spa treatments. Complimentary use of Spa Ojai robes, slippers and a personal lockers is provided for all Spa guests. Avoid bringing valuables and wearing jewelry to the Spa. We are not responsible for valuables lost or left at the Spa. To ensure your modesty, our treatment staff is trained in professional draping techniques. Most guests prefer to fully undress for their treatments, please disrobe to your personal comfort level. Swim suits are recommended in our wet room whirlpools.
SPA OJAI HAS RECEIVED THE FOLLOWING AWARDS AND RECOGNITION:
- Spa Magazine, Readers' Choice and Silver Sage Awards - Best Spa for Cuisine
- Ojai Valley News, Readers' Choice - Best Spa in Ojai
- Travel + Leisure Magazine, Top 10 Hotel Spas in the United States and Best Spas for Value
- Conde Nast Traveler Magazine, Top 25 North American Resort Spas
- Shape Magazine, #1 Spa
- National Geographic Traveler Magazine, Best Spas in America
- USA Today, 10 Best Spas
- Town & Country Magazine, 21st Century Spa
- SpaFinder Magazine, Best Overall Treatments, Value, Pampering and Most Luxurious
- American Airlines, Top U.S. Spa
- Ventura County Star, Readers' Choice - Best Day Spa in Ventura County