SPA OJAI GYM
Spa Ojai's Mind & Body Gym is well equipped with a state-of-the-art cardio theatre, a full selection of weight machines and free weights. Guests of the Inn are welcome to use the Gym daily between the hours of 6:00 AM to 8:30 PM. The Mind & Body Gym is limited to ages 16 and up only.
Our progressive cardiovascular and complete strength training equipment provides guests with a variety of options.
- Feel the difference with our state of the art Woodway treadmills.
- Techno Elliptical, The Wave, Stairmaster, Upright and Recumbent bikes, all with individual televisions.
- Concept 2 Indoor Rowers - Indoor Rowers are the machine of choice for guests of all ages and all athletic ability.
- Complete line of Techno strength training equipment and Double Tower Cable Machine
- Free weights, medicine balls, physio balls, and bosu
- Stretch area with Mats, Foam Rollers and Yoga Blocks
Complimentary fitness classes are available to spa and resort guests in our Mind & Body Studio. Please inquire in advance about our personalized wellness programs, private small and large group classes, private hikes, and geocaching adventures.
SPA OJAI Nutrition | Wellness talks
Enjoy an insightful dialog in a relaxing environment with Spa Ojai’s Holistic Nutrition expert, Carolyn Maul. Join us in the Spa Courtyard, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays beginning at 10:00 AM.
Join Carolyn Maul as she reveals the Top 10 Winter Power Foods. Carolyn will explain why we need certain vitamins and minerals more at different times of year and the importance of eating foods that are grown close to home. Carolyn will also be offering easy healthy recipes that correspond to the foods you will be discussing.
Join Carolyn Maul as she reveals the Top 5 Inflammatory Foods. Carolyn will explain where these foods are hiding in your daily diet and healthy alternatives to gluten, soy, and dairy products. Carolyn will also be offering easy healthy recipes that correspond to the foods you will be discussing.
Join Carolyn Maul as she discusses the importance of including probiotics in your diet. We will discuss the pros and cons of taking a supplement or incorporating foods like kim-chi, miso, kombucha, sauerkraut, or kefir. Carolyn will also be offering easy healthy recipes that correspond to the foods you will be discussing.